Technical Business Analyst
Looking for a Technical Business Analyst to help deliver a large scale project for trusted financial services provider. The Business Analyst will be experienced in testing, problem solving and have excellent data analytical skills. You will report to the project manager on a highly collaborative team of Analysts while additionally being involved in liaising with external stakeholders and product owners to help deliver the project. The candidate will assist the client in delivering a data migration focused project involving retail life insurance products. The Technical Business Analyst will be responsible for driving and delivering the quality data to solve complex problems.
- Immediate start
- Sydney CBD location
- Full time, 6 months contract
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performing analysis and reviewing formula in actuarial calculations
- Communicate the process and test outcomes to key stakeholders and product owners to drive project deliverables.
- Assist in designing and executing testing based on business scenarios.
- Produce documents, reports and tests relating to the project.
- Obtain and translate requirements from technical platforms and stakeholders.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management of Information Systems or related business disciplines.
- Experience as a business analyst with a particular focus on financial projects.
- Strong technical and analytical skills.
- Good understanding of general/life insurance, superannuation and wealth management products
- Collaborative team player and relationship builder
How to apply
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to submit an updated version of your CV including any skills that relate to the above role. Alternatively get in touch with Allie McPhee on 02 8251 2114