Technical Business Analyst
Multiple Technical Business Analysts needed to start critical data management program with financial services client in Sydney. The Technical Business Analyst should have hands on experience within data management and BI projects as well as have excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills. This role will require the Tech BA to work independently with stakeholders and hold meetings via Skype/Phone.
- Engage with stakeholders to understand their business and use the data management framework to identify critical data elements (CDEs) and capture sufficient metadata
- Undertake identification of detailed data flow & lineage from point of data capture to point of data consumptions
- Undertake assessment of data risks and existing controls that mitigate these risks and generate data quality assessment
- Independently manage the work stream and the relationship with stakeholders with escalation to Line Manager as necessary
- Contribute to improvement of data literacy, data management and data quality
Skills and requirements
- Excellent stake holder management skills and analysis skills
- Experience with Data Quality metric development and build
- Hands on experience in supporting large scale data projects
- Experience in data quality management and monitoring
- 5+ years as Technical Business Analyst
- Relevant Degree/Diploma in IT
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please click "Apply now". Alternatively you may call Allie McPhee for a confidential discussion on 02 8251 2114
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.