Technical Business Analyst
Technical Business Analyst for immediate start on General Insurance Regulatory program for financial services client in Sydney. The technical business analyst will join a large team to assist build reports and around eligibility of products. The successful candidate will be a data whiz with excellent stakeholder engagement and communication skills, working with EM level stakeholders. You will be a pragmatic and lateral thinker with clear and concise communication.
- Working with Business and Technical teams to gather and document requirements for technical teams
- Obtain and translate requirements from technical platforms and EM level stakeholders
- Using excellent communication and leadership skills to facilitate workshops
- Building reports around wealth management products
- Analysing, visualising, and massaging data in tableau
- Relaying and simplifying technical requirements to business stakeholders
Key Skills and Requirements
- 5 years' experience working as technical business analyst within financial services,
- Ideally has strong knowledge and understanding of general and life insurance products
- Hands on experience using Teradata, SQL server and Tableau
- Ability to work independently and autonomously with multiple teams across the business
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to present reports and submissions where necessary.
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to submit an updated version of your CV including any skill that relate to the above role.
Alternatively, you may contact Allie on 02 8251 2114 for a confidential discussion (please allow a minimum of 2 business days before reaching out via phone)
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.