Seeking UI developer for a long term contract with our client, one of the global banks. We are offering a 12 month contract role with a view to extend or go permanent. This is an exciting contract opportunity based in Sydney CBD offering attractive daily rates. If you are interested, please forward your updated CV immediately and I will follow up as soon as I can discuss this position.
- Working with Business Analysts to understand business requirements
- Development to coding standards including bank & industry standard patterns and practices.
- Thorough unit test coverage, Test Driven Development/Behaviour Driven Development
- Code documentation
- Coaching of junior developers and peers
- Peer code reviews
- Contribute to support issues where required
- 7 Year+ Web/UI development experience
- J2EE JMS (MQ/Solace), JSP, RMI, Servlets, EJB, REST/SOAP, Web Services
- Experience delivering in an agile (Scrum, XP) team environment
- Unix/Linux shell scripting, sh, KSH
- XML, XSLT, XSD, JSON, XPath
- Maven releases/ Git/Stash
- UX Design
- Experienced with Java (Not essential)
If you are interested in discussing this role further please reply to me ASAP with your most up to date CV and I will follow up with a chat about these roles, alternatively if you know anyone who may be interested in this position please feel free to forward me their details.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.