Exciting Windows Engineering opportunity with a high-energy trading and technology firm in Chicago, IL. My client is looking for an Engineer with a passion for simplifying processes, heightening standards, and has solid experience developing purpose-built systems in an environment where low-latency and reliability is key.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Collaborating with both development teams and traders to build, monitor, configure, and troubleshoot windows infrastructure
- Propose and implement improvements that add to system stability and scalability
- Work with engineering team to manage both trading and enterprise systems
Required qualifications include:
- Extensive scripting experience (PowerShell, Python)
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Extensive experience with MS Windows Server 2012 R2 & Server 2016 OS and MS Windows 2010 Enterprise
- Strong knowledge of Exchange 2016
If this position interests you, please apply as soon as possible.
If you know someone else who might be a great fit, feel free to share!
** This role is not eligible for C2C or Visa sponsorship. US work authorization required. *
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.