Cloud Security Project Leader (HA-33899391)
The client is looking for a motivated Information Security Project Lead to participate in an ambitious Cloud migration project with a strong focus on Identity and Access Management (IAM). They will join a diverse team of professionals and take part in the global transformation of our
Information System; they will ensure the cloud IAM framework meets our business needs and security requirements.
As subject matter expert, the candidate will analyse, transform, adapt and document IAM processes, tools and controls (such as authorization, provisioning, certification, reconciliation, automation), providing our teams with adequate control over cloud permissions and full visibility on entitlements.
The ideal candidate is an InfoSec enthusiast, fluent in both English and French, self-driven, with excellent analytical skills, curiosity and precision.
The client is located in Brussels and actif in the banking and finance sector.
- Support the migration of on-prem applications to a managed private cloud.
- Analyse applicative roles and entitlements; migrate them efficiently.
- Design, develop and test strategies to roll out IAM solutions in the target environment.
- Organize "proof of concept" and "pilot" activities as required.
- Work with cloud and security functions to define cloud standards in line with security policies.
- Drive the adoption of IAM internal standards ad best practices in the target environment.
- Understand identity and access requirements and/or constraints from application stakeholders and choose the adequate implementation strategies.
- Manage the successful delivery of IAM project streams by working with key stakeholders and project teams.
- Represent and defend Information Security objectives in cross-functional project teams; ensure all decisions are taken with security policies and
- standards in mind.
- Map and document new solutions and processes; ensure a complete handover to operational security teams.
- Produce project deliverables of excellent quality and deliver them on time.
- The candidate can demonstrate a solid and consistent background in cybersecurity and IAM:
- Minimum of five (5) years' experience in a cybersecurity role, possibly with a focus on IAM.
- At least two (2) years' experience with cloud native identity resources.
- Broad and solid understanding of cybersecurity fundamental concepts.
- Knowledge of common security challenges inherent to corporate environments.
- Experience working in a highly regulated/audited Information Security environment
- Prior experiences in a multinational financial institution are an asset.
- The candidate has a relevant degree in Information Security or related disciplines, or possesses equivalent field experience from previous positions.
No of years of experiences: 5 to 10
Technical skills :
- To succeed in this role, the candidate will demonstrate experience with cybersecurity
- operations, especially in the domain of Identity and Access. The following skills are required:
- Broad and solid knowledge of IT technologies (Windows, *NIX, networking, databases, web
- technologies, APIs, virtualization, containers, cloud architectures) and specifically IT security
- Strong understanding of cloud computing architectures, implementations and delivery
- Knowledge of security best practices applied to cloud environments.
- Knowledge of IAM solutions and architectures such as directory architectures, RBAC, SSO,
- PKI, federation, delegated administration, API gateways, SOA services.
- Familiarity with protocols such as SAML, SPML, XACML, SCIM, OpenID and OAuth.
- Familiarity with container solutions and orchestrators (e.g. Docker, ACS, AWS ECS, Swarm,
- Kubernetes, AKS).
- Knowledge of "DevOps" and "DevSecOps" models.
- Experience with project management methodologies (e.g. PMBoK, Prince2, Agile).
The following skills are also required:
- Fluency in French and English - spoken and written.
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal.
- A positive attitude to culturally diversified and geographically distributed teams.
- Ability to deliver excellent performance working both onsite and remotely.
- An analytical and rigorous mindset.
- A strong ability to adapt and learn quickly.
- Ability to prioritize and to work under pressure against shifting deadlines.
- Autonomy in fulfilling tasks and proactivity in improving processes.
- Strong integrity and work ethic.
- These additional skills and experience will make the profile more attractive:
- Project management certifications (e.g. PMP).
- Cybersecurity frameworks and standards (NIST, ISO27000, CIS).
- At least one of these professional certifications (or others pertinent to this role): GIAC GCLD,
- (ISC)2 CISSP or CCSP.