Developper Java Senior
As a Senior Java developer, you will collaborate with other colleagues contributing to designing an developing a successful software. You will work with multidisciplinary project teams as well as product owner and business stakeholders to ascertain what they need from the being developed software products.
Your main responsibilities :
- Participate in technical analyses as part of project implementation.
- Participate in the design of business application architectures under the supervision of Architects.
- Participate in the estimation of the burden and complexity of the developments to be carried out.
- Translate algorithms and technical specifications into executable code on a computer system.
- Programming and executing functional and non-functional tests (Unit Test, Automated Integration Test, etc.)
- Monitor the performance and stability of business applications.
- Troubleshooting production incidents in the 3rd line.
- Ensure monthly reporting of its activity.
- Participate in the production of our applications.
- Identify problems and opportunities for improvements in the development of business applications.
- Participate in the evolutionary and corrective maintenance of the company's business applications.
- Create documentation to detail how applications or systems work together to ensure they're maintained properly in the future and to help with any upgrades.
- Ensure the team competences are up to date with last .NET technologies and frameworks and collaborate with RH and managers to identify technology gaps.
- IT background with an experience of minimum 5 years in back end development.
- Very good knowledge of the following programming language & frameworks tools:
-Jira and Confluence
-Basic Linuw commands
- Very good knowledge of reactive and micro-services architectures ( CQRS & Event sourcing, Axon server)
- Good knowledge of relation and non-relational database technologies (Oracle,PLSQL,Cassandra,etc.)
- Good knowledge of the concepts and use of the GIT/Gitlab too
- Knowledge of UML,BPMN analysis methods and Archimate language
- Have a good understanding of operating systems,virtualisation,cloud and container technologies ( Docker, Kubernetes )
- Problem solver and Customer oriented with a focus on details
- Valuable experiences with Agile frameworks
- You are fluent in one of the two national languages and have a good written knowledge of English