Digital Delivery Manager (HA-33907394)
For one of my clients active in the advertising sector, I have an exclusive research mandate for a Digital Delivery Manager.
The Revenue & Product department currently consists of 12 committed members who together ensure the increase in revenue through optimal campaign planning, accurate data analysis, useful market data, creative stories and quality management. systems.
Your mission :
Your work focuses on system administration and processes:
- You are responsible for maintaining and managing our systems. These tools are at the service of our sales team and allow us to set up and manage our digital and display campaigns.
- You analyze all the data (classic and digital) from the various tools and quickly detect problems.
- You produce qualitative reports and develop synthetic diagrams for new and ongoing projects.
- You are able to translate business needs into technological adjustments.
- In doing so, you work in a process-oriented manner and translate technical issues into business results.
- You participate in the development and improvement of processes concerning the use of tools and the configuration of systems.
- You work in close collaboration with the Junior Business Application Analyst and the Business Application Manager of the Revenue & Product team, the Sales team and the IT & Development team.
- You report to the Business Applications Project Manager.
Your profile :
- You have a bachelor and/or master degree with experience in systems/tools management.
- You have a deep understanding of technology and experience with databases, APIs, programming knowledge of web technologies, Business Intelligence.
- You are fluent in French and/or Dutch. You have a good knowledge of English.
- You have an advanced knowledge of MS-Office.
- You are passionate about technology and data.
- You are digital and analytical. You enjoy immersing yourself in different systems.
- You can adopt a "helicopter view", which is necessary to detect the needs of the different units.
- You are a team player, but you can also work perfectly independently.
- You are curious and eager to learn.
- You are creative in finding solutions and bring new ideas to translate technical problems into a business result.
- Change and progress do not scare you, on the contrary. You demonstrate flexibility, autonomy and like to take initiatives.