Electrical Assisant - Bill of Material
Huxley Engineering is currenty looking for an R&D ELECTRICAL ASSISTANT for a position based in Brabant Wallon.
As electrical assistant, you support the electrical engineering team in different tasks from drawings updates and improvement to configuration, fill and support the sites bills of materials in order to allow the planning and purchasing teams to confirm and purchases the needed references.
- Support to development and upgrades projects: creation or revision of electrical drawing, electronics and PCB drawings and documentation.
- Support to sites upgrades, changes and improvements
- Work with management tools (SAP, Enovia)
- Application of improvement and upgrade kit to existing sites bill of materials
- Create and maintain product/project nomenclature including non-commercial articles
- Creation and configuration of bill of materials for new sites
- Support and coordinate technical analysis of equivalent parts present in warehouse
- Collaborate with the stakeholders about non-conformities analysis and decisions
- Interface between electrical engineering team, planning team and purchasing.
- Create and update spare parts list following recommendations
- Support to internal and external customers
- Graduate or bachelor degree in electrical, electromechanical or equivalent by experience
- Experience in industrial and electromechanical installation and/or in a similar position
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Good knowledge of equipment & material from low-voltage suppliers.
- Good knowledge of Autocad, EPLAN, KiCad or Caneco are an asset.
- Knowledge in SAP and/or ENOVIA.
- Given the international environment, you have good communication skills (oral and written) in English
Interested ? Feel free to directly contact me !