Huxley Engineering is currently looking for an electrical manager for a short term project based in Wallonia.
As an electrical manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of all electrical services as part of a team on a large project.
Role Electrical Manager:
- To take full responsibility for the delivery of electrical systems on a large project value £250m
- To review design and shop drawings, the project programme
- To offer high level strategic thinking at project level.
- To produce precise and succinct project reports.
- Thorough understanding of electrical systems.
- To manage the design process including the production and review of design and shop drawings
- Management of electrical safe systems of work
- Industry experience
- In-depth knowledge of the construction process
- Understands the pre-construction process. Can organise and manage the design phase of a project. Help prepare and maintain the client decision matrix.
- Has been involved at a senior level in medium (£20m+) project.
Interested ? Feel free to directly contact me via applying to this offer or by email at the following address: a.ipek(at)huxley.be