Endpoint Security Expert (HA-33929995)
I'm currently looking for one of my client a Security Expert/Solution Architect specialized with Endpoint.
My client is a major in the Pharmaceutical sector and is located in the Wallonia region.
* Design, Build and Delivering of high-quality technical solutions on Endpoint Security platforms (Microsoft and McAfee) - Project tasks.
* To take ownership of the full life cycle of these technologies and support the wider Security architects in their designs.
* Identify improvements to existing solutions and processes by implementing or expanding automation work flows
* Strong stakeholder management skills that can work and influence across multiple business units.
* Work cooperatively with the other members of the team
* Ensure adherence to processes and procedures
* Experience in writing supporting documentation (both user-facing and technical)
* Previous experience in a Pharmaceutical company would be beneficial
* Knowledge of project management terminologies would be beneficial
Microsoft Defender Security Suite
- Defender AV,
- Windows Firewall
- Attack Surface Reduction rules and other Windows 10/11 build features (Credential Guard, Application Guard, Application Control, Tamper Protection)
- Defender for Endpoint
- Defender of Cloud Apps
McAfee/Trellix Endpoint Security Suite
- McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator
- McAfee Endpoint Security
Adaptive Threat Protection
- McAfee Application Control (Good To Know)
Knowledge of other Microsoft 365 Security Suite would be advantageous (Defender for Identity, Defender for Office365, Defender for Cloud) (is Optional)
My client offers you a first contract until end of the year with extensions (the project will be around 1 to 2 years).