iOS developer (HA-33904810)
The IT Developer elaborates or adapts the detailed technical design and programming code (or package parameterization) in the context of a project or asset, according to enterprise standards, and considering required quality and performance levels.
The IT Developer also performs the unit testing of the developed code.
- Elaboration of detailed technical design
- New development or maintenance of code in the required programming language, tool or package (including package parameterization) according to enterprise standards, and considering required quality and performance levels.
- Unit testing
- Estimation of development workload - or validation of the workload estimated by the project or asset manager
- Elaboration of (or contribution to ~) the preparation of the installation in production - including integration and assembly testing
- Support test management in the execution of tests (including bug fixing)
- Quality review of detailed design and code provided by external suppliers
- Documentation of development activities (design, code, unit testing, code review)
- Language : English fluent level
- minimum of 5 years of experience
- Experience in iOS with Swift
- Experience with TDD, Objective C
- Good experience in Agile Methodology