IT Functional Analyst (HA-33908945)
Our client active in the insurance is looking for an IT Functional Analyst. The company is located in the city centre in Brussels. As an IT Functional Analyst, you will be part of a dynamic IT Department of around 100 persons with multiple teams and with E2E responsibilities. This department is responsible for all software developments of insurance related applications.
As an IT Functional Analyst, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Being in charge of translating business requirements into a structured IT solution while keeping a
- functional approach and respecting the standards.
- Helping translating this functional design into well-tailored technical design.
- Preparing functional integration test cases based on the requirements.
- Testing the product before delivery to the users.
- Analyzing potential corrective actions to be taken.
- Coordinating technical designers and programmers during implementation of functionalities.
- Working closely with the business to ensure the final solution fits their needs.
- Reporting to the manager and project leaders on the progress of your work.
- Actively supporting the Project leaders in the project implementation.
The ideal profile for IT Functional Analyst:
- 2 to 5 years' experience as IT Functional Analyst ideally in the finance or insurance sector.
- Excellent knowledge of French and Dutch (mandatory) & a very good level in English.
- Able to work in an Agile / scrum environment.
- Experience in UML, BPMN and SQL.
- Experience in Multi layers applications
- Bachelor or master degree in commercial science or IT.
- Quick learner, good communicator and client oriented.
Practical information regarding the mission:
- Contract Permanent or Freelance
- Start date: ASAP
- Remote: flexible (3 days teleworking and 2 days on site)
- Location: Brussels
Apply now online for the role of IT Functional Analyst or send your CV to Ranim Kabani via Please include an indication of your desired rate, your motivation and availability.