MEP Project engineer
You are responsible for the development and integration of technical installations in architectural projects of various kinds, such as offices, care centers, hospitals, hotels, residential buildings, public buildings, schools, ...
Within this context, you take a leading role in technical design, as the sole designer or as a member of a larger design team. You will always look for the most suitable system to meet the technical and functional needs of the building, within your knowledge domain.
Your specific duties include:
- Concept formation of the HVAC / SAN / ELEK installations, in consultation with the customer and fellow engineers.
- Design and calculation of the installations HVAC (heating, cooling, ventilation, ...) / SAN (supply and discharge systems, water treatment, pump groups, ...). ELEK (high voltage, low voltage, high and low current distribution, lighting, fire detection, burglary protection, data and telecommunication, lightning protection, elevators, access control, ...)
- Advising CAD draughtsmen for the elaboration of plans and diagrams.
- Drawing up and / or checking the tender documents, such as specifications, measurement statements, ...
- Organizing or participating in internal / external meetings for consultation with the different disciplines with a view to a coordinated end result.
- Site monitoring and reporting regarding the progress of the works during the execution phase.
- In close consultation with the Managing Engineer, you are responsible for compliance with the predetermined planning and budgets for your projects.
- You hold a master's degree in engineering or industrial sciences, major in electromechanics or energy, or equivalent through experience.
- You have relevant work experience of at least 5 years, preferably in a technical engineering office or at a specialized installation company.
- You have a thorough knowledge of the technical equipment of buildings and you follow with passionate interest all new developments in this field.
- You are fluent in Microsoft Office packages and relevant calculation and drawing software.
- You master Dutch, French and English, both orally and in writing.