PCBA Test Engineer (HA-33903251)
Our client, a financial organisation, is currently looking for a PCBA Test Engineer that will join a team of 5 people already experienced.
PCBA Test Engineer
Financial sector / Brussels
Permanent & Inhouse position
You will join a big international company based in Zaventem where you will join a team of 7 people based in the Brussels office but you will also work with a broader worldwide team of 50 experts.
Your job as PCBA Test Engineer:
The industrialisation department of the client ensures the introduction of new products on the production lines while meeting quality, efficiency and costs requirements. Within this department, the PCBA Test Engineer takes a key role as you will qualify their products on their technical features and functionalities. This is done by developing and maintaining the testing sequences/software and hardware tools that are run on different parts of their products and at different stages of their lifetime.
Required skills for this PCBA Test Engineer position:
- You have minimum 4 of experience in a similar role.
- You have very good skills with C and Python (mandatory)
- You are familiar with Labwindow cvi IDE and NI suite tools
- You already worked within a large company or are used to collaborate with different levels of stakeholders
- You are willing to learn and you are keen to be trained by experienced people.
- You are fluent in English (mandatory) and you ideally speak French.
The benefits the company propose:
- Up to 60'000€ gross on 13.92 months (including a company car) depending your experience
- Week = working 38h30 for an official scheme of 37h30
- Meal vouchers
- Group Insurance : pension plan, invalidity and death
- Hospitality insurance
- Holidays: 20 legal holidays + 6 days of working time reduction + 1 extra day + 1 day after 1 year seniority and then for a total of 5 years seniority 3 extra days
- Flexible working hours: arrival between 07AM and 10AM
- Eco-checks advantages of a value of 250 EUR
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.