Are you an experienced Product Owner looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to further advance your skills and career in a great working environment?
If you are a highly-motivated individual with a genuine interest in technology a passion to deliver cutting-edge products, we have the perfect job for you!
We are seeking a strong software Product Owner to work with our dream team environment in order to deliver the best software solutions to our innovative and industry-leading products.
We are a global leader in the fintech market, with more than three decades of experience. Innovation is part of our DNA and our diverse community of experts keep anticipating the evolution of commerce worldwide. We are shaping the future of payments. Innovation is on our roadmap, Agile Scrum is in our DNA. DevOps and Continuous Delivery are how we do it.
- Provide vision and direction to the Agile development Squad throughout the project and elicit the requirements.
- Build, Plan and prioritize product and technical feature backlog
- Manage the Squad's Roadmap and budget through Project Management Skills (Burn Up - ROI - Visual Roadmaps - Risk Assessment)
- Manage the Squad's Backlog and the Iterative Planning of the User Stories
-Find the right balance between Functional and Non-Functional Requirements added to the sprint, so that both functionality and reliability of the product increase
- Strongly Collaborate and Communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Technology watch - Innovations is an important aspect of the job, and you're first line to propose them
- Managing platform risks and evolutions (Kill the Technical Debt)
- Be the guardian together with the Scrum Master of the Agile principles, and convey them to the Squad
We are looking for somebody who is ideally:
- Bachelor or Master with relevant experience in technology industry
- Disruptive - Bearer of new ideas - Adaptive mindset (Adapt to change)
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision - Open for the change
- Able to arbitrate and make fast decisions
- Last gate to PROD deliveries of final products
- A previous experience as a Product Owner would be a strong success factor
What's in it for you?
- A strong focus on Continuous Deployment / Continuous Integration
- Joining a company with a strong diversified and multicultural environment
- A reliable tooling suite & environment (Atlassian suite)
- To become the best version of yourself, we put a strong emphasis on personal growth with training, coaching and internal mobility
- A cafeteria with kicker, pool table and darts, monthly after work drink