Production Director - Medical / Pharmaceutical - Liege
Huxley Engineering is currently looking for a Production Director for a permanent contract based in Liege.
As a production director, you will be responsible for production/manufacturing of the product from End to End, in order to meet customer demand (in quality, time, quantities) as well as targeted EHS and cost performance. You will be responsible for a team of 30+ people.
Your tasks :
- You will be responsible for the coordination, execution and continuous improvement of the processes (manufacturing, packaging, etc)
- You will be responsible for the performance of the production
- You will ensure the EHS performance
- You will ensure that the product delivered meets the quality requirements
- You will ensure that the manufacturing operations follow GMP and quality requirements
- You will ensure delivery in time and with the right quantity
- You will develop, control and improve KPIs to improve production performance
- Master degree in chemistry, biotechnology, or engineering degree
- 10+ years' experience in a management role in manufacturing
- 5+ years' experience within the production of medical device or pharma industry.
- People management
- Quality standards (ISO9001; Medical device or Pharma standards, GMP)
- Lean Manufacturing
- 6 Sigma
- Budget planning and management
- Fluent English and French
- Willingness to travel
Interested ? Feel free to apply on the job and/or directly contact me on my email address : a.ipek(at)huxley.be