Project Manager Data (HA-33916161)
For one of my clients active in the Banking & Insurance sector, I'm urgently looking for a Project Manager with knowledge of insurance products (Life and/or Non-Life) and affinity with Data.
As a Project Leader you will be responsible for the proper and successful implementation of projects from start to finish.
- During the project preparation phase, do the follow-up of the solution design and gather the inputs from all teams involved to create the project contract (project plan, deliverables, budget)
- During the execution phase:
- Define the test strategy E2E to guarantee the quality of the product delivered
- Monitor the progress with the help of the scrum master (if any) and report to the stakeholders and higher management
- Take any actions to guarantee the delivery of the project (eg alignment meeting between teams, prepare detailed rollout plan)
- Manage the dependencies, risks, issues, change requests,… of your projects
- Monitor the budget consumption and take corrective actions with the governance team
- During the closure phase, take the actions to close the project and do the handover to Run teams
Experiences & Knowledges :
- Min Bachelor's degree (ideally Master)
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in a similar role (Project Manager)
- Knowledge of insurance products (Life and/or Non-Life) and data is an asset
- Good communication in English. Knowledge of French and/or Dutch is an asset.
Plus points :
- Experience in structural tests based on a methodology
- Experience with release operations
- Knowledge of Jira (defect tracking tool)
- Knowledge of Clarity (planning tool)