Scrum master (HA-33926388)
My client is looking for a Scrum Master profile to join the team
My client is located in Brussels and in the financial sector
As a scrum master, you represents and embodies the Agile spirit and acts as a « servant leader ».
- You will work within Infrastructure & Collaboration Services (ICS) tribe. This tribe manages the technological infrastructure that sustain the Bank of today and tomorrow.
- You will contribute to providing state of the art, secure and reliable Linux/AIX and Storage platforms to host our Business applications.
- More concretely, you will be he scrum master of the squad that integrates the applications on Linux/AIX systems engineered and operated by IT Group's partners of my client. The squad also manages all audit, compliance and risk requirements and technical governance concerning Linux/AIX and Storage.
- Together and in close collaboration with your product owner, you follow up the delivery of the squad in a fast-changing IT infrastructure landscape:
- You are the servant leader of the team, facilitating their daily work by removing impediments and managing risks and dependencies.
- You act as delivery owner of the team, being end-to-end responsible for effective and efficient delivery.
- You coach the team members, fostering the continuous improvement, learning and feedback culture in and across the squad. You set up and facilitate the Scrum ceremonies (Daily Stand-up, Sprint Review, Sprint Planning, Retrospective) and other meetings
- Dutch/French: Active knowledge of one language and by preference good understanding of the 2nd language. + fluent in English
- You're the physical embodiment of scrum values: commitment, focus, openness and respect, with a good dose of courage to boot.
- At least 3 to 5 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of agile reporting and follow-up tools (e.g. Rally)
- Knowledge of or big interest in Linux/AIX or storage or IT infrastructure more in general, or at least interested in working with this Expert knowledge of agile methodology and techniques (e.g. Kanban) & experience as a Scrum Master.
My client offers you a long term contract