Security Architect (HA-33910669)
My client is looking for a Security Architect
My client is in the financial sector and located in Brussels
Context of the mission of our Cybersecurity department is to:
- Deliver best fit security services and solutions to protect business operations and assets;
- Build up and support the implementation of a flexible information risk management strategy for our businesses in the scope of the client's group;
- Support the information security maturity improvement programs;
- Develop security architectures which facilitate business objectives and support the business strategy ensuring appropriate protection of information assets.
Within this department, the Security Architecture team designs security measures for new services, applications or infrastructure; assesses information security risks on projects and assets; supports any business or initiative by providing security advice on request; documents security needs and reference architectures
- Establish and maintain enterprise security models, architecture, patterns and guidelines;
- Support IT architects to develop "secure by-design" application architectures based on security patterns, requirements and risk analysis and ensure project conformity with security rules and expectations;
- Develop durable and influencing relations with IT and Business responsible, enabling continual promotion of long-term cybersecurity goals;
- Contribute to the overall evolution of cybersecurity adoption throughout the enterprise. Influence security practice in the IT and business community through knowledge sharing sessions;
- Support management in the development of strategic vision and roadmap relating to security services and write high quality management memos;
- Be open and constructive in responding to ad-hoc requests from security colleagues, IT management and business partners.
- Fluent in English & French
- Experience: 10 years of professional experience in Information Security
- Demonstrable communication and influencing skills written, verbal and strategic;
- Deep knowledge of general information security topics and their applications in real-world environments, amongst other regarding Cloud-native or Cloud-ready components
- Good understanding of IT security technology and processes (e.g. IAM, PKI, VDI, secure networking, web infrastructure, API security);
- Experience in IT architecture methodologies and structured security architecture methodologies (e.g. TOGAF, SABSA); creation of conceptual and logical reference architecture documents;
- Experience in working with architecture models covering business, IT technical or operational views;
- Experience in security risk assessments, risk analysis, audits, mitigation plan development etc.
- Continually curious, self-starter, collaborative, pro-active and team player;
- Approachable security advocate, actively promoting security architecture and risk based approach;
- Integrity and fairness in weighing options, impacts, risk and actions;
- Learn continuously, provide constructive peer-reviews, give and accept feedback;
- Success in dynamic and multi-cultural enterprise environment
- Statements like "we cannot do that" or "it has been tried before" inspire you to dig deeper and to help solving the problem in new ways.
Start : asap
Length : long term (the manager is looking someone who is looking for a long term mission)