The client is looking for a Security Officer.
The client is a leading independant financial institution serving individuals, institutional investors and organizations based on a rich history that dates back to 1871.
The client is actif in the banking sector.
This is an opportunity for the Security Department.
The role will, amongst others, consist of the following:
- Assure translation of Information Security Policies in procedures and standards applicable within IT
- Represent IT Security in IT projects, change to assure compliance with our policies, procedures and standards
- Define, implement and monitor controls related to IT Security
- Manage IT Security incidents
- Define and generate regular IT Security reporting to the Management
- Drive the weekly IT Security Committee
In addition important:
- Organize penetration testing activities with external partners.
- Coordinate and optimize detection, alerting and response of security incidents with the Security Operations Center
- Establish and perform recurring vulnerability scanning and ensure the remediation of the discovered vulnerabilities
As for deliverables (in addition to the activities):
- Participate in the internal and external audits of the IT security
- Work with the SOC to implement new use cases according to the roadmap
- Organize internal pentests of critical assets as well as pentests on new applications/systems/infrastructure before it's moved into production
- Implement QVM vulnerability scanning together with the SOC
- Ensure the remediation of several critical findings from various penetration tests
- Open, pragmatic and result oriented
- Good verbal and written communication skills (Dutch or French + English)
- Analytical skills (Security Incidents/Problems)
- Team player
- Experience in the broader landscape of IT Security domain (network security, authentication & access rights, application security, encryption, ….)
- Experience in strong regulated environment
- Affinity with risk management
- Sound level of technical experience to be able to discuss in depth with engineer level