Senior automation engineer
What are you going to do?
* You think strategically and gradually implement a long-term vision
* You manage the automation team in a task-oriented manner, identify bottlenecks and implement structural optimisations
* You ensure proper organization of the operational tasks
* With the automation projects you are responsible for, among other things, drawing up the complete project file (specifications, bills of measurement, P & IDs ...) until commissioning and delivery.
* You maintain excellent relationships where you quickly detect internal needs and provide solutions
As an Automation Specialist you offer specialized technical advice and support in industrial automation
What we do for you?
*We offer you a challenging job in a high-tech environment within an international and multicultural team. This is your opportunity to contribute to technology that will shape tomorrow's society. We offer you an attractive salary with competitive extra legal benefits such as an interesting life insurance, hospitalization insurance, insurance in case of long-term disability and a pension scheme. On top of that you get meal vouchers, the possibility of purchasing together and discounts in various sports clubs and shops.
*We offer many training options and social services, such as a company restaurant, ironing service, nearby nursery and holiday care. We strive for a minimal ecological footprint and fully sponsor train subscriptions via the third payer system.
Who are you?
You have a Master degree in Engineering or Industrial Sciences.
You can build on approx. 7 years of relevant technical experience in industrial automation.
Knowledge of HVAC installations (cooling plant, boiler room, air groups, ..), high purity water systems, waste water processing, ... is an asset.
experience in project management and leadership qualities
Please reach me at R.santos(at)huxley.be