Senior .NET Developer (Cloud) (HA-33901245)
The client is moving to the cloud. This 3 year program aims to move and transform most of the applications to a brand new cloud services offered by the client.
The client is located in Brussels, actif in the industry of investments, finances.
Also a possibilty to work from Paris for this position.
- Regularly deliver functionalities with high business value using the methods and practices in use in the team.
- Communicate on the technical solutions implemented by demonstrating them in order to be understood by all (Managers, Clients, and Users).
- Ensure that its developments :
- Work in all environments
- Meets functional acceptance criteria
- Respect the monitoring criteria (e.g. log)
- Comply with the norms and quality standards enacted on the perimeter
- Ensures that production is running continuously and participates as a priority in the resolution of production incidents and problems.
- Ensure that the "builds build" and implements actions to return to a stable state
- Make sure you understand the user needs
- Analyze errors and participate in continuous improvement (on technique, team organization and processes)
- Actively participate in production start-ups ie contribute to project deliverables (security aspects, architecture, estimation, etc.)
- Participate in estimates
- Maintain tools developed in-house (e.g. updating libraries)
- Ensuring / Challenging technical choices to be in line with :
- The client's needs
- The norms and standards of the architecture teams
- Innovation and the principles of the bank's digital transformation
- Information system security
- To raise alerts from the team / To be a relay from the development team to the development manager.
- Appetite for cloud technologies is an asset (Python)
- Deliverables/ Livrables:
- Ensures that the applications are properly documented and, if necessary, reports the actions in the list of technical cross-functional actions to prioritize
- Actively participate in the Cloud transformation from the client
The technical environment in which you will work is composed of the following technologies:
- Oracle, Sql Server / Good knowledge of Transact SQL & LINQ queries (C#)
- You have at least 8 years of experience and you are an expert in .net.
- You have a good knowledge of Agile methodologies and a significant experience in the
- You are dynamic and open
- You have a strong team spirit and cooperation.
- You have the ability to tailor your communication to your audience
- You are good at listening to your co-workers.