Software developer (HA-33902200)
Medior/ senior Developer
On behalf of a company active in digital payments in Brussels, Huxley is urgently looking to hire a.NET Software Engineer for the end of the year.
In this mission as .NET Software Engineer, you will join a company with a strong diversified and multicultural environment. You be dedicated to specific projects and products to build the future of the e-payment. You create solutions and architecture that will be delivered through scrum iterations. You will collaborate with all stakeholders from product definition to running in production in a DevOps collaborative mindset.
This project will enable you to use your skills to:
- Write code, Develop, migrate new application .NET Core and ASP .NET Core in micro-services
- If not already re-write, maintain and optimize existing implementations with ASP, Delphi
- Test (unit tests, integration tests) to concentrate on writing Software instead of focusing on debugging
- Offer solutions to technical problems
- Work in an Agile environment
.NET Software Engineer: The profile
- Minimum 2 years' experience working as .NET developer
- Good knowledge in C# and .Net Framework or Core, C#, ASP.NET (Core), Azure/Devops
- Experience working in microservices and/or CI/CD pipeline
- FR/NL and EN fluent
- You have excellent communication skills (verbally and written) on all levels and be able to explain complex IT problems
- You are capable of multitasking and work in a team
.NET Software Engineer: The mission:
- Consultancy or Freelancer
- Start date: ASAP
- Project length: until the end of the year + extension
- Location: Brussels area
Apply now online for the role of a developer or send your CV to Benoit Piron via b.pironATHuxleyrecruitment.com. Please include an indication of your desired rate, your motivation and availability.
If you would like further information about this project or similar projects, call Benoit Piron on 02.557.71.48