For One of my client in Brussels, I'm looking for a SysOps Engineer Azure
You will provides IT Support and Administration in the Azure Cloud tenant . The successful candidate will have demonstrated knowledge and experience working with all aspects of the Azure Cloud and its Administration, including but not limited to provisioning, configuring and supporting both Azure Resource and Application Stacks hosted on the Azure Cloud. the SysOps Engineer will be primarily responsible for developing, testing, executing, and rolling-out solutions to our infrastructure in the Azure Cloud and Coaching internal infrastructure teams in developing/onboarding new Services or Functionalities to different teams in the IT organization (regional).
Essential skills and Experiences:
- Fluent in English : must (good understanding of Dutch or French is a +)
- At least 5 years' experience in an Enterprise Infrastructure team
- Having a past as a 'traditional' windows system engineer (Linux experience is a +)
- Deep knowledge of Orchestration tools (Octopus deploy, Azure DevOps, …)
- Deep knowledge of Configuration Management tools such as Ansible or Puppet
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft Azure, Windows Server, Active Directory, IIS, PaaS & IaaS,..
- Skilled in PowerShell & Python scripting is a must!
Interested in this role? Feel free to apply by sending your resume, and I will be happy to contact you to discuss this opportunity.
This opportunity is open to freelancers and employees,
Thank you and have a good day,