System & Network engineer (HA-33925413)
For a client in Liege, I'm currently looking for a System & Network engineer Medior. Your responsibilities will be to reinforce the IT Infrastructure and Operations Team for all or part or the following subjects :
- Implement and support advanced and diverse technical solutions that address complex business requirements.
- Identify and implement process improvements in the architecture and/or infrastructure of existing systems
- Prioritize tasks, resolve complex problems. Requires little direction, gives guidance to others, works on technical projects, and has advanced knowledge within area of functional responsibility.
- Provide general support and maintenance on IT manufacturing equipment's. Provide high level of technical support, as needed, and perform root cause analysis for problems experienced within area of functional responsibility
What skills are we looking for :
- Good knowledge in Windows and Linux system
- Virtualization (VMWare, Nutanix)
- General Network and Firewall knowledge
- Autonomous and curious
Within the team, you will work with a group of enthusiastic, professional and talented colleagues. You will also have the opportunity to share your knowledge with other specialists and learn new skills. Of course, we will also help you to continue to learn and evolve according to your own ambitions.
Do you want to work in a company with a pleasant, dynamic and innovation-oriented work atmosphere? Don't hesitate, contact me!
Thank you and have a good day,