System administrator Linux/Unix
Huxley is currently looking for a System Administrator for a long term project based in Brabant Wallon.
As a member of the Service Support Team (located in Europe, US and Asia) of our Business Unit, you are involved in various projects.
As a System Administrator you will be an interface between the PT Services, Research and Development , Manufacturing activities and IT department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install, configure, maintain and provide remote support of production on Sites;
- Install, configure, maintain and cover daily administration of Service Engineering projects and ID infrastructure;
- Analyze system logs and identify potential issues with systems;
- Apply operating system updates and configuration changes;
- Install and configure new hardware and software;
- Develop, deploy and maintain several system administration scripts and web based applications at customer sites.
- a Bachelors in Computer Science or you have an equivalent experience;
- a min of 3 - 4 years of systems administration experience , ideally supporting multiple sites;
- a strong knowledge of Linux/Unix, TCP/IP protocol and applications, scripting languages, (shell, Perl, etc) RDBMS, SQL and working knowledge of MS Windows;
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken
Interested ? Feel free to directly contact me !