Test and validation engineer - Electromechanical
Huxley Engineering is currently looking for a Test and Validation Engineer to work for a permanent contract based in Mons.
Mission Scope :
As a Test and Validation engineer, you will be responsible for the definition of validation procedure, organizing and conducting validation tests, audit existing installation and analysing failures during shop test and field trials.
- Define test procedures for design validation (Electrical / Mechanical) to meet quality standards in R&D department
- Prepare Validation Plan aligned with key project objectives
- Define and prepare test cases following Validation test protocols.
- Coordinate the implementation validation testing.
- Conduct analysis of failures (both during validation test or alpha trial & beta trial) aligned with group policies (Line PPS, 8DPPS, …)
- Define and design equipment or tools required by Validation testing protocols
- Analyse and report outcomes of test on key parameters (Functional limitation, compatibility with customer environment, reliability, …)
Your skills :
- You have a background in Electro Mechanical engineering
- You have at least 3 years experience
- You are experienced in Testing and Validation process
- You are experienced in continuous improvement process
- You have knowledge in 3D Design software (Creo, Solidworks, …)
- You have a good knowledge in Automation Engineering (sensors, electrical drawings, programming …)
- You have a goodl evel of English and are willing to travel (20% of your time)
Interested ? Feel free to directly contact me at : a.ipek(at)huxley.be or apply directly on the link !