Workstation Technician FR/NL (HA-33918481)
For a client in Leuven , I'm looking for Several Workstation Engineer
Are you passionate about technical support and customer orientation who wants to invest in learning new technologies to join its internal teams ?
You will perform analytical, technical and administrative work in the planning and installation of new and existing personal computer systems. (IMACD: Install, Move, Add, Change & Deploy).
Your main responsibilities are to:
- Install and configure new hardware
- You travel to the site of the customer and/or the internal user to ensure the maintenance of the equipment
- Accompany users in the use of equipment and software
- Intervene within the framework of ITIL processes: incident, problem, change & configuration management
- Intervene in the 2nd line on incidents not resolved by the Service Desk, relating to workstations and their peripherals
- Write the necessary documentation and processes
- Guarantee the good administrative management related to your interventions: entry of ICT problems and incidents, preparation of reports
- You have computer training or experience in a similar environment
- Communication ability
- Customer and solution orientation
- Team player and teamwork
- Stress and priority management - especially in the face of user requests
- Autonomous and proactive
Good technical knowledge:
- In ITC (network, software, infrastructure, etc.)
- In office automation (word, excel, outlook)
- In management of client windows systems (7.8.10) in an Active Directory corporate environment (DNS, DHCP, File Service, Print Service).
- In windows server 2012 R2 and in support tool (HP Service Manager type) are an asset
- Experience in handling customer requests
- Flexibility - on-call role (7 days a week, 24 hours a day)
- Good level in French and Dutch. Knowledge of English is an asset
Interested in this role? Feel free to apply by sending your resume, and I will be happy to contact you to discuss this opportunity.
Thank you and have a good day,