2nd line support analyst Finance
2nd line support analyst Finance/ Banking
This is a new and exclusive opportunity for a Unix/ Linux focused 2nd line support analyst to join my financial consultancy client based in London City (Liverpool Street). This role is for 2nd line support analyst providing 2nd/3rd line support for our customers' web-based trading systems. You will be talking to your customers both face to face and on the phone.
This can be with high profile issues as the customers can be large banks and large financial businesses
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic support consultant wanting to bring their technical, problem solving and customer-facing skills to an organization on the leading edge of web-based trading technology and with blue-chip global financial clients.
- 2nd line support analyst/ technical support consultant
- Permanent role, salary £40-45k
- Location: London City Liverpool Street
- Interviewing now
Requirements for the job
- Experience supporting customers on technical issues
- software troubleshooting experience, i.e. debugging code
- Linux, replicating issues
- customer facing skills
- comfortable supporting users on the phone and in person
- Comfortable reading Java code- When you are investigating issues they need to replicate them.
- Working under pressure with high profile issues.
If this role could be of interest to you, please send a CV through for more information
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales