A fantastic opportunity for a highly skilled key account manager from a process driven background.
My client is an international giant in the engineering sector who have access to some of the worlds largest companies around the globe. If you are looking to take your career to the next level nurturing and growing a multimillion mega account this could be the position for you.
Skills you need to apply
- 5+ years proven track record of managing high value key accounts
- Engineering background (Aerospace, Defence, Automotive)
- Relationship building within a crossfunctional enviroment
- Home working (2 days in the office)
- Limited international travel
- Well established client base
This company is a market leader within their field owning around 80% of the market they have fantastic relationships with their clients with a impecable brand reputation.
The business need someone with a vast amount of experience to hit the ground running to ensure a seamless handover.
The position has come about because of an internal promotion.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales