I'm currently working with an investment management client who are looking to bring on board an experienced Accounts Payable to join their finance and administration team.
The role will initially be working from home due to the current climate but will be London based once normality returns.
The initial contract for 3 months paying £250 per day is likely to be extended with the potential for permanent further down the line.
The client is seeking someone who is immediately available and ideally has financial services experience.
Specific requirements are:
- Process and review vendor invoices
- Initiate the supplier payments
- Payment reconciliations
- Liaise with the accountants and support information flow to the accountants
- Liaise with suppliers as necessary
- Organise supplier contracts and initiate timely renewal or termination as necessary
- Maintain vendor files
- Good Microsoft Excel
- Good Microsoft Outlook
- Be able to handle multiple processes simultaneously
- Work to regular set deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales