Applications Engineer - Embedded/Electronics
Are you an applications/support engineer with a background/understanding of embedded/electronics?
A global leader R + D leader for embedded products for some of the most demanding applications within transport. Their work allows these products to operate effectively in extremely harsh environments and conditions. They have been established for over 20 years and have been leading the way with regards to R + D , working at the forefront of technology.
You will be responsible for the provision of pre-sale technical support for the development and implementation of customer applications dealing with complex systems in addition to having the technical responsibility for pre- and/ or post-sales support of company products/systems.
Working closely with Program Managers, Engineering, Global Support and Sales Teams to ensure that business objectives are aligned with our customer's strategic direction. While capturing customer technical requirements and accurately, qualify program opportunities to build business cases to justify pursuit of Embedded Products.
- Engineering degree or equivalent
- Demonstrable Technical/Practical background desired in the Embedded systems industry, spanning open architecture computer platforms, including but not limited to VME, VPX, CPCI, PCIe, Networking, Graphics, PowerPC and Intel architectures
- Working knowledge in FPGA and VHDL is preferred (Xilinx FPGAs is a plus, including Vivado)
- Strong understanding of the sales process
- Specific knowledge of VxWorks, Linux and other leading Real Time operating system Software is favourable
- Knowledge in Systems Engineering/Hardware & Software Integration
- Technical knowledge of Embedded Computing market and technologies, including SBC's, Switches, Multi-processors, I/O, Video/Graphics, Avionics, High Performance Embedded Solutions & Systems.
If you have an understand on some of the above I would be interested in speaking with you, what is essential is a Team player, self-starter, highly motivated individual, able to work in a multi-cultural environment.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales