Huxley's financial client is looking for an authority coordinator to look after relationships with our clients 3rd party integrations and internal project stakeholders. You will be expected to manage the relationships with authorities like the land registry revenue office.
Location: Sydney CBD
- Manage the relationship with Sympli 3rd parties to ensure successful integration
- Delivery regular updates on integration progress to internal stakeholders
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Sharing relevant documentation and reports with project teams
- Being point of contact for various working groups and 3rd party integrators
- Developing in-depth understanding of project scope and particulars
Knowledge and Experience:
- Demonstrated experience in project management, ideally in an Agile environment
- Strong business analysis capability and ability to understand technical requirements
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- A good communicator, both verbal and written
- Strong technical and business documentation skills
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements please respond to this advert with an updated resume or you can reach out to Andrew McManus via LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/admcmanus/ for a confidential discussion.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.