Business Analyst - Open Banking
This will be a contract role - rate is £475 PAYE and contract length is to be approx. 6 - 12 months.
They require a consultant with the following experience:
- Strong understanding of Open Banking both in terms of regulatory requirements it places on banks and commercial opportunities it creates.
- Analyze regulatory and discretionary Open Banking requirements from the banks markets around the world to understand the impact on the existing Open Banking platform, developing business requirements and defining design options.
- Business analysis, requirements gathering and design techniques
- Change management and implementation management techniques and approaches
- Proven track record as an outstanding analyst
- Overall financial services industry knowledge with specific functional expertise of Open Banking.
- Extensive experience gathering requirements and conducting design activity, with a mix of business, operations and technology focused projects
- Strong experience of delivering change into different audiences and managing implementation in banking environments
- Builds effective working relationships with analysis and design teams in our delivery partners and works well with external partners
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales