Contract Period: 12 months
Location: Hong Kong
A global leading bank is looking to hire a Procurement & Expense Business Analyst to support the Procurement & Expenses workstream. The role will be responsible to provide detailed analysis and develop requirements documentation for the business to review.
* Support the design and implementation of changes which are in alignment with the global Procurement Design.
* Ensuring the Procurement and Expenses (P&E) system and processes effectively address the Bank's functional and business process needs from an intercompany recharge and P&E perspective.
* Undertake business process modelling (BPM) and design for the Procurement & Expenses functionality using the platform.
* Functional analysis, process and operational design, supporting the technical solution architects, interpretation of requirements, contribution around change and implementation approach for impacted stakeholders.
A successful candidate must have:
* Global Procurement Transformation projects delivery experience.
* Strong understanding of procurement processes - particularly P2P with a minimum of 5 years' experience
* Strong understanding of P2P process integration and common B2B interface methods and protocols
* Experience of working with a Supplier Network, ideally Tradeshift
* Experience of end-to-end design, build and test of purchasing interfaces with particular focus on Purchase Orders and Invoices
* Experience of working with Oracle P2P modules (or other ERP systems), preferably Oracle Fusion with a minimum of 3 years' experience.
* Ability to use process mapping tools e.g. Visio
Supportive team environment, innovative and diverse projects and competitive salary are guaranteed.
Kindly send your updated CV if you are keen to take this role. Thank you!
Keywords: Business Analyst, procurement, oracle, ERP, P2P, projects
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017