Business Intelligence Developer/ SQL developer
Business Intelligence Developer/ SQL developer (London)
New exclusive opportunity
- Role title: Business Intelligence / SQL developer
- Location: London Canary Wharf
- Permanent role- salary £50- £60k
- Technical stack: Microsoft Power BI, Azure, and SQL Server, SaaS, TSQL, Microsoft Power BI Tableau, QlikView, Sisense, SAP Business Objects, IBM Cognos
- Requirements: Excellent SQL Server, TSQL, PowerBI, Azure
This is a new and exclusive opportunity for a Business Intelligence / SQL developer to join a thriving software team, based in the London Head office. As a key member of the team you'll be leading the design and development of business intelligence projects; integrating data from internal and SaaS applications employed across the business.
What is particularly exciting about this Business Intelligence / SQL developer role, is that you will be a key voice, offering insights and recommendations on the development and delivery of all our business intelligence projects, in addition to improving the UI and UX of our reporting dashboards.
The Key Requirements
- Solid set (SQL) and procedural (TSQL) skills
- Previous hands-on experience with any of: Microsoft Power BI (ideal), Tableau, QlikView, Sisense, SAP Business Objects, IBM Cognos
- Experience working with OLAP data structures
This is a brilliant time to join this business as they have multiple and brand new products in the pipeline which you will be helping to develop.
This role will be open until Thursday.
For more information, and the chance to be considered, please send through a CV
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales