A Financial Services company are looking for a Business Manager to join an Investment Management and Client Operations team for an initial 6 month contract. This is to ensure that strategic business objectives are supported and progressed through accurate BI and MI working with the Senior Leadership team to drive forward key initiatives.
- Lead the production of timely BI & MI packs and/or rewards for relevant board, committee and key meetings.
- Lead and develop a reporting mechanism that provides clear oversight of all project and change activity.
- Collaborate with Finance to track budgets and expenses across the business area.
- Create presentations and draft key communications on behalf of the Senior Leadership Team.
- Build strong working relationships with key stakeholders across the business and key distribution channels.
Key skills required:
- Experience within the Financial Services & Insurance sector
- Knowledge of Investment Management
- An understanding of customer services operations working at a managerial level
- BI & MI skills
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
*** IR35 determination to be made***
If you have the experience required for this Business Manager opportunity then please apply with an updated copy of your CV.
KEYWORDS: BUSINESS MANAGER, INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT, CLIENT OPERATIONS, MI, BI, PRESENT, STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT, FINANCIAL SERVICES, INSURANCE
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales