A leading hedge fund is looking to hire experienced C# developers to join multiple teams that will work on a range of Greenfield projects with full autonomy: These are middle back office requirements however a financial background would be advantageous:
- Developing robust, reliable and scalable full-stack platforms
- Server-side development in a mixed landscape of micro services and other larger systems using C#
- Web application development using Angular and RESTful web services for both client-facing and internal systems
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject with an outstanding academic record, 2:1 Top University:
- Required experience:
- Object-oriented programming languages (e.g. C# or Java)
- Backend development (e.g. APIs, messaging, multithreaded systems, persistence, transaction management)
- Knowledge of architecture and development patterns (e.g. Microservices, CQRS, Domain Driven Design, Event Sourcing, SOLID)
- Automated testing (unit testing and higher-level test frameworks)
- Software development lifecycle (e.g. Scrum or Kanban) from initial specifications to maintenance and support
Predominately these roles are Server side, however exposure to the following modern web development SPA applications and frameworks e. (Angular/React/TypeScript) would be advantageous.
If you have the academic background pleae apply for immediate consideration.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales