A leading hedge fund is looking to hire experienced developers to join multiple teams that will work on a range of Greenfield projects with full autonomy: These are middle back office requirements however a financial background would be advantageous:
- Web application development using Angular 8 and RESTful web services for both client-facing and internal systems
- A bachelor's degree in a relevant subject with an outstanding academic record, 2:1 Top University:
- Object-oriented programming languages (e.g. C# or Java)
- Backend development (e.g. APIs, messaging, multithreaded systems, persistence, transaction management)
- Experience with Content Management Systems, with Umbraco preferred
- Software development lifecycle (e.g. Scrum or Kanban) from initial specifications to maintenance and support.
If you have the academic background please apply for immediate consideration.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales