Are you an experienced C++ developer, living in or willing to relocate to the Amsterdam area? Do you have experience working in an agile environment? Are you looking for a challenge in an international company?
I'm looking for highly skilled, highly motivated C++ developers to strengthen our clients teams. It will be your responsibility to extend and maintain the logic in C++, use optimum performance and work directly with the business. There will also be an opportunity to be involved in greenfield projects.
In this role, good communication skills are essential. You'll implement algorithms and build high performance systems. You have the ambition to lift the team further and to improve the quality of software.
* MSc or BSc Computer Science or related
* Proven ability to understand and maintain complex distributed systems
* A solid experience as a C++ developer
* Experience with high-frequency, low latency and/or multithreaded systems
* Experience developing distributed systems
* You have strong communication skills and are a team player, a self starter. You have strong interest in finance.
* You are accurate and able to write solid, scalable code
* You are proactive and can work independently
In this mission critical role, you will really have the opportunity to influence the company's performance. Aside from a competitive salary and outstanding secondary benefit package, good performance is well rewarded with a bonus opportunity.
Applicants of various seniority levels will be considered but we ask for at least 1 year of relevant work experience.
Our client offer an exciting opportunity to take your career to the next level in a professional and fun environment. You will also have the opportunity to enjoy continuous professional development and training.