Charles River Rule Coding Analyst
Client will be engaging with limited companies - rate will be upwards of £450 daily.
MUST HAVE CHARLES RIVER RECENT CODING EXPERIENCE
They require a consultant with the following experience:
- Coding, review and queries raised on compliance rule coding in Charles River, whilst making sure the Investment Guideline reports are to company standard.
- Develop and maintain the existing compliance rule library
- Work with the business to answer any questions on rule implementations
- Be able to work on larger CRD upgrades in the business
- SME on compliance rule coding in Charles River
- Strong product knowledge across various asset classes
If you are interested, please apply with an up to date CV and I will reach out if your profile matches the client requirements.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales