Huxley are currently working with a Financial Services company who are looking to bring in a Cherwell Developer as they have just implemented Cherwell ITSM.
The client is based near Moorgate but due to the current climate the role would be working from home. The rate is yet to be confirmed but the role will initially be a 6 months contract inside of IR35.
Experience required: (bold is imperative)
- Cherwell implementation, support and administration
- CMDB implementation
- API development and coding
- Database administration
- Experience ITSM tools implementation
- Experience of implementing incident, problem and change processes
- Experience of Agile project management methods
- ITIL background with experience developing incident, problem and change
- Financial Services or experience is preferred
If this is of interest please apply and I'll we'll be in touch if suitable.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales