Client Connectivity Integration Specialist
eCommerce Client Connectivity Integration Specialist
- Title: eCommerce Client Connectivity Integration Specialist
- Employer: Banking and Financial services
- Location: London City
- Salary £60-80,000
- Requirements: experience of integration of FIX APIs
- Level: ideal for someone with 2-6 years of experience
This is a brilliant and exclusive opportunity for a strong eCommerce Client Connectivity Integration Specialist to join this banking giant as they are thriving
They are heavily investing in their Client Connectivity Integration team
This role will be ideal for someone in their 2nd or 3rd job who is looking for a business and employer who will invest in you and your career
This role, located in London, will be primarily focussed on on-boarding and supporting of FX FIX API clients, clients and Transactional banking. However, there will also be involvement in projects relating to APIs and a flexible attitude is essential.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Relevant experience in FIX onboarding within a financial services organisation
- Experience with producing reports in Business Objects would be advantageous.
- Strong understanding of the FIX protocol and UNIX skills.
- Scripting ability (e.g. shell/Perl/Python) would be advantageous
This role is brilliant and will be an ideal learning opportunity for someone
Please do send your CV through and I will review it
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales