With the imminent arrival of AMP7 a client within the water industry is seeking commissioning engineers on a contract basis
- Thames Valley (multiple sites)
- OUTSIDE IR35
- 9 Month Duration
- April Start
Necessary Experience / Qualifications:
- Previous commissioning experience within the water sector
- Degree level (or equivalent) in relevant engineering qualification
- Update the Commissioning Plan execute commissioning in accordance with the plan.
- Safe Control of Operations (SCOs)
- Factory Acceptance Tests (FATs) and resolving any issues. Document and resolve snagging list.
- Perform and document all inspections, testing and commissioning as required
- Manage and supervise subcontractors as required
- Organise and chair commissioning meetings (including taking minutes)
- Maintain accurate records of all key commissioning activities
- Commission and test telemetry systems
If you, or an engineer you know, is interested in this role please send a copy of your CV.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales