Compliance Officer - Assurance vie
Compliance Officer (M/F)
My client, an international life insurer, is currently looking for a Compliance officer to strengthen an established team.
Your tasks as a Compliance Officer:
- You ensure that the internal and group procedures, regulations and standards regarding AML & CTF aspects are compliant with the Luxembourgish law;
- You keep updated the compliance group processes and policies;
- You monitor and escalate compliance issues;
- You raise awareness internally on compliance and specifically on AML/CTF subject;
Your requirements as a Compliance Officer:
- You have from 1 to 5 years of experience in a legal or compliance role within a life insurance company;
- You have a Master's degree in Insurance, Economy, Finance or Law;
- You are solution oriented & problem solver;
- You are rigorous, autonomous, combined with great analytical and synthetic skills;
- You have good listening and interpersonal skills;
- You are fluent in French and English. Italian or Dutch would be a plus;
- Meal vouchers;
- Pension plan;
- Insurance convention benefits;
This opportunity interest you ? Contact me directly for further information or to introduce your application. This opportunity could interest someone from your network ? Think about them and transfer the advert! The selected applications will be contacted during the next 15 working days. We guarantee the confidentiality of your application. Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.