Contract - Functional Analyst - 6/12Months - £440pd
My client, a leading player in the financial services is searching for a Functional Analyst to join them on a 6 - 12 month contract.
The role is upwards of £440pd (Rate still to be confirmed) PAYE/Umbrella -- Remote/London
The role will be based remote, with onsite work being dependent on future advice given out by the government.
The role will be as follows:
Initiatives will include the on-boarding of new business wins, the building of new business models in conjunction with Product to support internal business or external market driven initiatives, re-structuring of existing client business, re-engineering initiatives driven by industry changes and internal projects / initiatives. As well as supporting existing Clients change.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyse information needs and functional requirements and deliver artefacts as needed
- Utilize experience in using enterprise-wide requirements definition and management systems and methodologies required
- Control and/or Markit Application knowledge at an SME level or Application Change perspective - highly desirable
- Experience and working knowledge of systems implementation lifecycle and testing methodologies - highly desirable
- Significant operational experience in financial services, specifically fund accounting, investment operations or middle office processing
If you would like to go forward, please send an up to date CV and confirm you happy to progress with the role. I will call back if you're skill set matches the requirements.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales