Controls and Commissioning Engineer
Controls and Commissioning Engineering Vacancy
A leading designer and manufacturer of bespoke systems for the Oil and Gas industry has a permanent opportunity for a Commissioning Engineer to join their highly skilled team. They are a global family-owned business headquartered in the UK, have over 50 years of expertise and a track record of unparalleled technical excellence helping them reach a turnover of over £75million.
A successful commissioning engineer will be trained up to design, configure, code PLC and SCADA-base systems and will travel to customer sites worldwide. A willingness to travel within this job role is essential as travel could be up to 50% of the year.
Prior experience within control system is not required as full training will be provided.
The Commissioning Engineering should have experience including:
- Fault-finding or troubleshooting electrical and/or instrumentation issues
- Involvement in or ability to oversee electrical and instrumentation installations
- Aptitude for learning new software
- Prior qualifications or training in electrical engineering
- Resourcefulness especially when working abroad
The benefits of this role:
- Basic salary of £35,000 - £40,000
- Generous daily payment while working abroad will take overall package to £60,000 - £70,000
- Company matched pension
- Life cover 4x annual salary
- 25 days holiday
- An opportunity to get extensive training in controls
- Chance to break into the oil and gas industry
If you are interested in a new challenge within your career path and an exciting new opportunity with a chance to travel the world, please APPLY NOW for more information.
Alternatively, if you know anyone more suited to this position then please put forward their details as Huxley offer an award scheme for successfully placed individuals.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales