Business Intelligence Data Architect
Microsoft Data Architect
The Data Architect is responsible for creating the data model (including the overall enterprise data model) and having architectural leadership on a data journey to create best in class solutions. Day to day you'll get involved in data consistency, strategy, mapping / lineage, quality, standards across multiple projects and solutions.
Ensure data models and architectural patterns fit user and business requirements and work closely with the development team to design and implement data solutions. Be able to recommend the best place to source data sets, both internal and external to the organisation with the ability to capture and document standards and designs that can be easily understood for all stakeholders (DBAs through to CIO).
As the Data Architect, your role will include:-
· Define the current & future data architecture state
· Define the vision, strategy and principles for data management
· Define standards to support the full end to end data lifecycle
· Data elements of project and programme solution designs, participating in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment into various environments
· Serve as the liaison between data consumer representatives and data solution development, integration and governance teams
· Must understand how data is, or will be, used and the implication on people, process, products and technology
· Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the solutions architect community
This is a permanent role, to be based in Glasgow, Scotland
- Background as a data architect
- Technical experience of following preferable - Salesforce data objects, experience with BusinessObjects Data Services and be capable of querying databases with T-SQL and PL/SQL. A deep understanding of the Azure Synapse business intelligence tooling will be highly advantageous.
Send a CV through for more information- good luck!
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales