Data Center Engineer
The Data Center Engineer will be involved in overall infrastructure management of mission critical facilities. Responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Providing hardware support such as for power equipment (PDUs), multi-vendor transport and network equipment including devices from Cisco, F5, Juniper et al
- Maintenance and support for all data center hardware and cabling as well as maintain accurate inventory of equipment and spares
- Perform system changes during the maintenance window in a fast-paced and highly visible environment.
- Execute technical troubleshooting to resolve issues within the data center such as for performance optimization, hardware failure, network issues, automation, et al
To be successful in this role, one must have:
- At least 8 years of infrastructure experience and at least 5 years in a data center environment (large scale)
- Knowledge of Linux and hardware systems support
- Knowledge of data center functions and technologies
- Exposure of enterprise level networking and storage equipment installs
If this is a role you are interested in, APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Submit your profile or contact April Jimenez at a.jimenez (at) huxley.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017